Lip Care Tips for Men
Men look good with well-moisturized and clean lips. However, when lips are exposed to cold weather, they become dry and chapped. Exposure to sun can also harm the lips. So men are advised to take good care of their lips by using a lip balm and a sunscreen. Leading a healthy lifestyle also helps in attaining fuller and better-looking lips. Therefore eating plenty of fruits and vegetables helps significantly.
Lip Care Tips for Men:
- Use a lip balm. A good lip balm usually contains moisturizing agents such as jojoba oil or Shea butter. Vitamin E is also included to maintain healthy lips. In addition to all this, most lip balms also contain sunscreen of SPF6 or more to protect lips from the sun’s rays.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, as they contain vitamins. These vitamins help to keep the skin healthy and also give the lips a good appearance.
- Drink plenty of water. When you are dehydrated, your lips dry out, leading to chapping. Drinking water will help to keep your lips moisturized.
- Avoid smoking and limit your alcohol intake. Smoking can cause lip wrinkles, while alcohol can dry out your lips. If you are worried about the appearance of your lips, it’s time to quit smoking and cut back on alcohol.
- Exfoliate your lips. Using a brush, you can get rid of the dead skin around your lips. Before or after your brush your teeth, rinse your lips using the toothbrush. Rinse the areas outside and on the lips. This will remove dead skin and keep your lips healthy.
- Using a sunscreen on your lips can protect them from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
For men, healthy lips can make a difference between a wonderful smile and a worn out look. So, take care of your lips by moisturizing and keeping away from cigarettes and alcohol.